Hydraulic Power Units
Hydraulic tools are not like pneumatic tools need work with a large air compressor. Hydraulic tools' power unit just as small as cart. It is also lightweight, two people together can carry it in a truck bed or van. But it can transfer same powerful energy. That means same power in a smaller package.
WIPIN adopts advanced technologies, use Briggs &Stratton and Honda's engine to their hydraulic power units. They are high efficiency, lightweight , durable and long life. Also don't be worried overload.
• Versatility: Can run dozens of hydraulic tools
• Portability:Can be carried in a truck bed or van
• Easy to move
• Cost effective:Internal components are bathed in hydraulic oil, keeping them lubricated and reducing maintenance
• Durability and easy to maintain: Internal components are bathed in hydraulic oil, keeping them lubricated and reducing maintenance
• No gas from tool exhaust: The power units can put far from tools.
The HP28 (TWIN8) twin circuit hydraulic power unit offers a revolutionary design capable of operating two tools at 8 gpm simultaneously. For the first time running two hydraulic tools at full 8 gpm capacity is a reality, increasing productivity and versatility like never before. Experience how the HP28 will change the way hydraulic tools are used and JOIN THE REVOLUTION! Each of the two circuits is optimized to deliver ideal flows and pressures to both Type 1 and Type 2 hydraulic tools.
ATM Technology: Active Thermal Management (ATM) optimizes performance in extreme weather conditions. By managing oil temperatures, preheat time is decreased and tool runtime increases.
Side Handles: New side handles improve ease of lifting the unit while adding side impact protection and with no moving parts to wear or corrode.
Solid Tires: Eliminates the need to refill flat tires and decreases pull force needed for maneuvering.
Tough Grip Multi Position Handle: Special Tough Grip handle surface improves comfort and control with increased durability.