- Model Number:XZ450Plus
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China
- Power Type: Diesel
- Moving Type:Other
XCMG Official XZ450 Plus HDD Machine Hydraulic Horizontal Directional Drilling Rig.
XZ Horizontal Directional Drills are mainly used in the trenchless piping construction and replacement of the underground pipe. The XZ Horizontal Directional Drills have the advantages of advanced performance, high efficiency and comfortable operation.
Many key components adopt international famous products to guarantee the quality. They are the ideal machines for the construction of the water piping, gas piping, electricity, telecommunication, heating system, crude oil industry.
1) Numerical meter display the working torque ,push or pull force and so on parametric in working conditions. Electronic sensor has rapid reaction and can show overload immediately.
2) It also endures accuracy and delay of the traditional hydraulic meter's indication. It solve the matter to depend the operator to calculate the torque and force by the equipment's switch directive.
3) Drill frame side by the cylinder. Combine with link weldment. It is easy safe and simple to adjust the entry angle of the equipment.
4) Dual-engines are used. The HDD has all the motion on the condition of any engine starting.Multi-condition technology of adjusting the travel speed combining with the multi-speed control of rotation and push or pull make HDD be suitable to the complex geology. You can use one engine in the condition of small pipe diameter in order to reduce the project cost.
4)Hydraulic pilot control,load sensing control help to save energy and operate flexibly. The main part of hydraulic and electric and transmission are made of word frist-class brand products, good performance,good reliability.
XZ450PLUS HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILL
194 KW / 2200 R/Min
Rack and pinion
Max. Thrust /Pullback Force
Max carriage thrust/pullback travel speed
Max. Spindle Torque
Max. Spindle Speed
Self-Propelled Steel Track
Ground Travel Speed
Drill Rod/ Drill pipe
Max flow rate