- Application:Overpressure Relief
- Brand Name:BasCo
- Model Number:LP Type
- Place of Origin:China
- Media:Liquid or Gas
- Moving Type:Other
Forward acting rupture disc, with the concave on the high pressure side. Forward acting conventional rupture disc consists of a single piece of metal and ruptures by tension.
• Forward-acting, tension-loaded design without scored lines
• Burst ratings from 0.1barg to 5000 barg
• Operating ratios to 70% of the marked bursting pressure on disc tag
• Vacuum Supports are required on vacuum services
• Sizes from 3mm to 600mm
• Suitable for liquid, gas, or two-phase applications
• Attached 3-dimensional stainless steel tag is engraved with complete disc specifications
LP-V Vaccum Supports
Vacuum Supports are required on vacuum services. Vacuum supports are attached to the
process side of the disc and allow the disc to support a full system vacuum.
LP-L Liners / Coatings
Teflon liners are available to provide protection from corrosive media if required. Coatings are also available.
PB-R Protective Rings
Protective Rings are recommended with LP Series discs to protect delicate materials and/or to provide stability when vacuum supports are not supplied.