- Application:Overpressure Relief
- Brand Name:BasCo
- Model Number:PF Type
- Place of Origin:China
- Media:Liquid or Gas
- Product Name:G5F113AE2A8D7A
- Display online time:2020-07-17
- After-sales Service Provided:NO overseas service provided
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:other
Flat compositerupture disc is an extension of LF Type forward acting rupture disc. It is with gaskets, mainly for low pressure application, directly mounted in the standard flanges or simple flanges.
• State-of-the-art laser slotted metal section
• No Disc holder required, directly mounted in the standard flanges or simple flanges.
• Standard materials of construction: Non-asbestos gaskets/316SS/TFE seal/316SS/Non-asbestos gaskets. Contact BasCo for other materials.
• Sizes from 25mm to 600mm
• Burst ratings from 0.05barg to 10 psig
• Operating ratios to 50% of the marked bursting pressure on disc tag
• Burst Indicator
• TFE Gasket
• Safety Holder
• Railcar Disc
Storage Tank Protection
Storage tanks are made from relatively light gauge materials. This limits their ability to contain pressure and, if they are emptied without proper venting, makes them vulnerable to collapse.
PF Type rupture discs provide simple, inexpensive protection against either condition.
disc size should be at least equal to the size of the flow inlet or outlet connection (whichever is greater) to the tank. Maximum rupture pressure should be no greater than the design pressure
or vacuum (whichever is smaller) of the tank. Minimum rupture pressure should be at least double the maximum working pressure or vacuum (whichever is greater) to which the tank will be exposed.
Relief Valve Protection
Corrosive elements in the atmosphere can enter a relief valve through its outlet and attack the valve’s working parts. This may prevent the valve from functioning properly. Valves with outlets connected to common headers are especially vulnerable. The PF Type tupture disc mounted on the valve’s outlet flange protects valve components from hostile environments.
disc size should be the same as the outlet flange of the valve. Maximum rupture pressure should be no greater than the set pressure of the valve. Minimum rupture pressure should be at least double the maximum working pressure in the header.