- Application:Overpressure Relief
- Brand Name:BasCo
- Model Number:PM Type
- Place of Origin:China
- Media:Liquid or Gas
- After-sales Service Provided:NO overseas service provided
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:Other
Graphite rupture discs are made of resin-impregnated graphite for use in highly corrosive processes.
• Sizes from 1" to 24"
• Burst ratings from 0.01 barg to 10.3 barg
• Includes non-asbestos inlet & outlet gaskets
• Suitable for liquid, gas, or two-phase applications
• 371℃ Maximum temperature without high temperature spacer
• Operating ratios to 80% of the marked bursting pressure on disc tag
• 0%manufacturing rangeis standard
BasCo Graphite Rupture discs fit directly between standard flanges without the need for additional holders.
A flow arrow on each disc indicates proper orientation.
Armor provides additional protection from extraneous stress to the disc resulting from misaligned piping. Armor is standard on selected diameter and burst ratings and is required in fire case and toxic services.
Gaskets should be ring type, non-metallic, relatively soft, and properly sized.
Normal good practice should be followed when making flange connections. Particular attention should be paid to ensure:
• concentric alignment of the disc and gaskets
• uniform cross-tightening of flange bolts
• adequate support of piping to withstand external loading and thrust during blowdown
• protection of personnel and equipment against high velocity open discharge of process material and rupture disc particles