- Model Number:QY25K-II
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Jiangsu,China
- Max. Lifting Height:43.2m
- Max. Lifting Load:25 ton
- Rated Lifting Moment:1000kN.m
- Moving Type:Wheel
XCMG QY25K-II 25t small mobile lifting truck crane.
XCMG QY25K-II is the most popular model of China 25t truck crane, is technology crystallization which our company applies for many years manufacturing experience, bases on the mature technology. It is widely used for lifting operation and installation work in urban renewal, transportation, ports, bridges, oilfield, industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
Advantages and highlights:
1. Bi-hexagonal cross-section boom has small depth-width ratio, strong bearing capacity, small deformation, strong anti-bending and powerful lifting capacity.
2. The main boom length is 10.7m to 34m, completely surpassing its rivals with excellent lifting capacity.
3. Steel plate for main boom is BS700MC, lifting performance of fully-extended boom improves 10~20%, exceeding its rival 1~7%.
4. Plug-in boom head effectively increases the boom connect length and reduces boom deformation.
5. It has superior travel and grade ability. The max. grade ability is 40%, max. travel speed is 80km/h.
6. Open fixed displacement pump and variable displacement motor system is adopted. The load sensitive system that researched and developed by ourselves contributes to smooth operation, high efficiency and energy saving. High pressure variable displacement motor contributes to light load with high speed and heavy load with low speed.
Total weight in travel
Front axle load
Rear axle load
SC8DK280Q3 / WD615.329(domestic III)
Engine rated power
Engine rated torque
Max. travel speed
Min. turning diameter
Min. ground clearance
Max. grade ability
Fuel consumption for 100km
Max. rated total lifting capacity
Min. rated working radius
Turning radius at turntable tail
Max. lifting torque
Fully extended boom
Fully extended boom+jib
Longitudinal outrigger span
Lateral outrigger span
Boom luffing time
Boom full extension time
Max. swing speed
Max. speed of main winch (single rope)
Max. speed of aux. winch (single rope)
uMore truck crane