- Model Number:XCR30
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Jiangsu,China
- Max. Lifting Height:42.2m
- Max. Lifting Load:30 Ton
- Rated Lifting Moment:989.8 kN.m
- Product Name:G5FED990B2D48C
- Display online time:2020-12-31
- After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:wheel
XCMG 30t hot sale small truck crane for pickup XCR30.
1. The total rated loads given in the rated load charts are the maximum lifting capacity when the crane is set up on firm and level ground, which includes the weight of the hook block and slings. The weight of above-mentioned devices should be deducted from the rated lifting load.
2. The working radius shown in the rated load charts is the radius when the load is lifted off the ground, and it is the actual value including loaded boom deflection. Take boom deflection into consideration before beginning a lifting operation.
3. A lifting operation is permissible only when the wind force is below grade 5 (instantaneous wind speed is 14.1 m/s, wind pressure is 125 N/m2).
4. Before beginning lifting operation, the operator should know the weight of the load to be lifted and its working range, and then select proper working conditions. Never operate the crane beyond the limit shown in the chart. Use the lower value from the chart when the boom length or working radius is between the range of values.
5. Observe the boom angle limit. Never operate the crane with the boom angle beyond the recommended limit even if a load is not being carried. Otherwise, the crane will tip.
6. The boom should be extended according to the telescoping code shown by digits, which means the percentage of boom sections extended.
Gross Vehicle Weight When Driving
(1st axle/2nd axle)13157/13763
Engine Net Power
Max Travel Speed
Min Travel Speed
Min Turning Radius
Min. Ground Clearance of Machine
Major Performance Parameters
Max. Rated Lifting Capacity
Min. Rated Range
Max. Load Moment of Basic Jib
Radius of Gyration of Turntable Tail
Max. Lifting Height
Longest Main Boom
Longest Main Boom + Auxiliary Boom
Boom Length of Crane
Longest Main Boom
Longest Main Boom + Auxiliary Boom + Extension
uMore rough terrain crane