- Model Number:XGC28000
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Jiangsu,China
- Rated Lifting Moment:28000t.m
- Rated Loading Capacity:2000t
- Moving Type:Crawler
XCMG official 2000 ton construction lift machine crawler crane XGC28000.
XGC28000 is a 2000 tonnage crawler crane which is successfully developed by XCMG after XGC16000 crawler crane. During the development process of this product, multiple key core technologies have been overcome and 19 patents have been obtained, one of which is dual power closed type hydraulic system and control technology, it not only solves the technical difficulty in the design of super large crawler crane hydraulic transmission and control system, but also provides thought and implementation plan for the design of multi power system in large construction machinery.
* Two V-shaped 8-cylinder engines form an independent or parallel dual- power system to achieve the highest emission standard for its class, and can switch-over from single engine to two-engine work according to users' actual lifting need, with high security, greatly improved fuel economy, and truly achieved energy conservation.
* Spacious and comfortable, equipped with civil power, frequency heating air conditioner, refrigerator, folding berth, which convenient and comfortable for work and operation; the seat adjustable tilting angle and forward/backward movement for increased field of view; equipped with two-engine dual hydraulic circuit and a standby diesel-electric power supply system to provide mobile high-power electro-hydraulic power source for assembly of various parts, field site construction, and lighting, etc.
* Hydraulic power to achieve counterweight luffing, improved superlift operational reliability and site adaptability, saved crane assembly time; the intelligent self adaptive counterweight luffing control system with load feedback function; real-time determination of superlift counter-weight radius according to actual lifting load, easy to achieve real-time monitoring of overall center of gravity, with high work efficiency and security for superlift working condition.
Max. lifting capacity
Heavy Boom length
Light Boom length
Special jib length （heavy, light ）
Tower jib length
Max. single line speed of mast luffing
Max. single line speed of tower boom luffing
Max. single line speed of boom luffing
Average ground pressure
Max. single unit weight for transportation
Max dimension of single unit in travel configuration(L×W×H)
uMore crawler crane