- Model Number:AP50F1
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Emission Standard:EURO 5
- Tank Capacity:3001 - 5000L
- Horsepower:251 - 350hp
- Drive Wheel:4X2
- After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:Other
- Water tank capacity:4400kg
- Foam concentrate:300/200kg
- Fire monitor shoot range:Water 60m
XCMG manufacturer AP50F1 Chineses 4x2 foam and water tanker fire truck
AP50F1 foam and water tanker fire truck integrates functions of a fire-extinguishing water tanker with a fire-extinguishing foam tanker and is mainly used in cities. With water mixed with foam A and B based on a certain matching ratio, AP50F1 greatly improves fire extinguishing efficiency. At the same time, AP50F1 is equipped with a light generator system, a traction system, emergency rescue equipment, and protective equipment. Therefore, AP50F1 is a kind of firefighting truck with functions of lighting, traction, rescue, and fire protection configured.
AP50F1 is used for firefighting in high-rise buildings, residential buildings, shopping malls, etc. and has been the first choice for rescue in outstanding public security accidents, such as urban traffic accidents, building collapses, earthquake disasters, and personnel distress, etc.
Product advantages and highlights:
1. Strong single-vehicle operational capability
AP60 uses a TGM18.290 MAN chassis with double-row cabs, has strong dynamic performance, safe and reliable quality.
2. Fire control system is convenient and efficient, and has high safety.
A full-integration one-touch controlled compressed air foam system.
3. Security protection settings and high intelligence
The vehicle adopts a variety of safety protection devices to ensure that driving, rescue, and firefighting are safe and reliable.
4. Intelligent self-water supply function
Intelligent tank water rise preventing technology: It can automatically control and adjust engine speed and pump working pressure, automatically control pressure of water flow.
5. Centralized control of firefighting system
Operations of a fire extinguishing system are performed at the rear side for convenient operations.
Overall dimensions mm