- Usage:Water Well
- Model Number:XSC20/1000
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Jiangsu,China
- Power Type:Diesel
- Type:Deep (Water) Well Drilling Rig
- After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:Other
- Max. liting capacity:1000kN
- Max. feeding capacity:200kN
- Max. lifting speed:30m/min
- Drilling depth:2000m
XCMG 2000m Portable Trailer Mounted Deep Water Well Drilling Rigs XSC20/1000.
XSC/XSL series trailer mounted deep(water) well drilling rig uses full hydraulic control and the top drive to drive the rotation of drilling tools with very high drilling efficiency. Reasonable overall layout uses the tractor-mounted or all terrain chassis for transportation with good maneuverability.
Very flexible in difficult roads, it can be widely used in many fields such as resource exploration of hydrology wells, coalbed methane, shallow layer of shale gas, terrestrial heat, etc., and can also be used for coal-mine gas exploitation or salvage work.
The top-mounted driving head principal shaft has a great drift diameter, which is suitable for many kinds of construction work such as slurry drilling, air drilling, and air foam drilling, meeting the demands of well-drilling in different terrain strata.
1. With good travelling performance, which adapts to severe road conditions such as muddy road, sand, snowfield, upland etc.
2. Reduces the wearing of the drill stem thread, and increases service life of the drill stem. Adapt to the reverse circulation construction.
3. Ensures good drilling performance and improves working efficiency.
4. Reduces the number of workers and work intensity on the job site.
5. With no shock when start and stop, the control is highly accurate and energy-efficient.
6. Realizes loading and unloading drill stem without assistance of workers and reduces work intensity.
7. Insulates the noise and dust of the job site efficiently and improves operating environment greatly.
Max. diameter of working floor
Max. liting capacity
Max. feeding capacity
Max. lifting speed
Max. feeding speed
Max. tilting angle
Max. breakout torque
Max. climbing gradient