- Model Number:XCR30
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China
- Max. Lifting Height:42.2m
- Rated Lifting Moment:989.8 kN.m
- Rated Loading Capacity:30 Ton
- Moving Type:Other
- Min Turning Radius:9.6m
- Max Travel Speed:41km/h
- Min.ground clearance:345mm
- Engine Rated Power:145kw/(r/min)
- Max Gradeability:78%
XCMG 30 ton XCR30 hydraulic rough terrain crane.
XCMG rough terrain crane XCR30 the total rated loads given in the rated load charts are the maximum lifting capacity when the crane is set up on firm and level ground.
1. The working radius shown in the rated load charts is the radius when the load is lifted off the ground, and it is the actual value including loaded boom deflection.
2. Before beginning lifting operation, the operator should know the weight of the load to be lifted and its working range, and then select proper working conditions.
3. Observe the boom angle limit. Never operate the crane with the boom angle beyond the recommended limit even if a load is not being carried. Otherwise, the crane will tip.
4. The boom should be extended according to the telescoping code shown by digits, which means the percentage of boom sections extended.
uMore rough terrain crane