- Model Number:XCT90
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:China
- Max. Lifting Height:83.3m
- Max. Lifting Load:90t
- Application:Construction Industry
- Moving Type:Wheel
- Overall length:13985mm
- Overall width:2780mm
- Overall height:3990mm
- Total weight in travel:48000kg
- Engine Model:MC11.40-50/WP12.375E50
- Engine rated power:297kW/1900rpm/276kW/1900rpm
- Engine rated torque:1900Nm/1000-1400rpm/1800Nm/1000-1400rpm
- Driving speed(km/h):1～90
- Min. turning diameter:20m
- Min. ground clearance:367mm
- Base boom:12.4m
- Max. main boom:58m
XCMG Official XCT90 90 ton telescopic boom truck mounted crane.
XCT90 Truck crane is widely used for the lifting operations in general engineering projects, such as construction site, urban renewal, communication and transportation, ports, bridge, oilfields and mine, and complex working environments.
* 6-section boom of 58 m with U-type profile is adopted; the max. lifting load is 90 t; the max. lifting height is 82 m; the max. working radius is 56 m; The performance takes the lead comprehensively.
* New energy-saving hydraulic system with high efficiency, durability and fine control (lifting: 2.5m/min, slewing: 0.1°/s)
* Optimal low speed large torque engine first created in the industry contributes to strong off-road performance and low oil consumption; the grade-ability is 45%.
Total mass in travel configuration
Max. travel speed
Min. travel speed
Min. turning diameter
Min. turning diameter at boom tip
Min. ground clearance
Braking distance (at 30 km/h )
Max. grade ability
Fuel consumption per 100 km
XCMG have established a global R&D system with a total of six centers across China, the US, Germany, Brazil and India, with China national technology center at its core. In addition to a number of manufacturing bases across China, the US, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Brazil, India, and Uzbekistan, we also have three equipment brands (XCMG, Schwing, and CHIMACH), and several component brands including FT, AMCA, and Hirschmann.
User Experience Day Held in Brazil.
operated in person XCMG's products
and spoke highly of it.
XCMG's Small Machinery
conduct "Fire Cupping Baptism",
an Indian tradition, to launch the excavators.
with the Largest Tonnage of
China "Married" to Malaysia
of XCMG in Peru Held a Successful Footbal
gifts to the municipal government of Guarulhos
City, Stateof Sao Paulo.
of Iranian Ministry of Energy Leads a Team
to Visit XCMG
from Developing Countries held in XCMG
Hosting Machinery Sector
series products you need.