- 360-Degree VR Videos
- Model Number:QY25K5A
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:XUZHOU, CHINA
- Max. Lifting Height:53m
- Max. Lifting Load:25ton
- Certification:forlifting operation and installation work in urban renewal, transportation, ports, bridges, oilfield,industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
- Moving Type:Other
XCMG 25t 53m truck cranes QY25K5A .
The operations of XCMG 25t 53m truck cranes QY25K5A are very simple, convenient and flexible. 25t 53m truck cranes QY25K5A is widely used forlifting operation and installation work in urban renewal, transportation, ports, bridges, oilfield,industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
1. U-shaped cross-section boom has small depth-width ratio, strong bearing capacity, smalldeformation, strong anti-bending and powerful lifting capacity. The main boom length is 10.6 mto 41.0 m, the performance of mid-extended boom and fully-extended are also superior.
2. Plug-in boom head effectively increases the boom connect length and reduces boomdeformation. Embedded sliders are equipped, which enlarge the contact square and reduce thecontact stress of boom.
3. With 9-speed transmission equipped, it has superior travel and grade ability. The max.grade ability is 40%, max. travel speed is 90 km/h.
4. Particular slewing technology realizes smooth slewing and no jitter. Free fall isadopted in the elevating system, which effectively realizes energy-saving.
5. Equipped withnew hydraulic variable displacement motor with large original torque to ensure no gliding duringsecond-lifting, improve working efficiency.
6. The boom telescoping system of XCMG had obtained Chinese patent, effectively preventoccurrence of telescoping cylinder bending and boom broking cause by mis-operation, andtherefore operation safety is improved.
7. The arrangement of jib stowed under boom is designed to facilitate operations inconfined space, which is suitable for applications in southeast Asian countries.
8. Duplex mode of the engine working condition, uses higher power during normal drivingto ensure the driving performance of the vehicle, uses less power when working on thesuperstructure as much as possible to reduce fuel consumption.
9. The main performance parameter of the lifting can be monitored and displayed, thenecessary test points are set in the electrical and hydraulic system, to facilitate testing and faultisolation. With attendant tools and spare parts, ease for common fault diagnosis and repair.
More About truck cranes