- Model Number:RT50
- Brand Name:XCMG
- Place of Origin:Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China
- Max. Lifting Height:55m
- Max. Lifting Load:50 Ton
- Rated Lifting Moment:1690kN.m
- Rated Loading Capacity:50 Ton
- Moving Type:Other
- Max. travel speed:35km/h
- Rated output:149/2100KW/(r/min)
- Rated torque:740/1500N.m/(r/min)
XCMG official 50 ton rough terrain cranes RT50.
XCMG rough terrain cranes RT50 is equipped with the two-axle loading chassis, which has two types of drive modes, four types of steering modes and backward-forward driving functions.
XCMG RT50 rough terrain cranes also has four sections of dodecagon main booms, Jib stowed under boom, H-type outrigger, fixed balance counterweight, as well as three working modes, including: hoisting with the support of outriggers, hoisting with the support of tire and hoisting when driving.
XCMG rough terrain cranes RT50 is widely used in oil field, mine, road and bridge construction, warehousing base and other construction sites.
1. Maneuvering and Flexible, Quick and Efficient
* The max. speed reaches 50km/h and the max. gradeability is 55% and the min. turning radius is 5m. All these three factors make it flexible.
* Self-localization and self-locked Jib stowed under booms make it needs no auxiliary operator and no equipment, and can quickly retract, and efficiently work.
2. Safe and Reliable, No Worry to Handle
XCMG rough terrain cranes RT50 is equipped with lifting protection control system in case of overload. All these elevate its safety performance largely.
uMore rough terrain cranes