- Product Name:G6006B0174210B
- Display online time:2021-01-19
- After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Warranty:12 Months
- Moving Type:other
- Engine Brand:Cummins
- Forward Speed:33km/h
- Reverse Speed:23km/h
- Rated Power/Speed:164kw/2000rpm
- Ground Clearance:430mm
- Maximum Gradeability:25%
XCMG 215HP GR2153 road machine motor grader
The motor grader is mainly used for ground leveling, ditching, slope scraping, bulldozing, scarification, snow removal for large areas such as highway, airports, farmlands etc. It is the necessary construction machinery for national defense construction, mine construction, urban and rural road construction and water conservancy construction, farmland improvement and so on.
1. Energy saving and noise reduction: adopt low speed engine transmission line, low fuel consumption and energy saving and environmental protection; The transmission system is equipped with low speed ratio, and the average fuel consumption is reduced by about 8%. Three levels of engine, cab and seat vibration reduction; The cab is supported by six points; Deceleration of engine, cooling fan with large diameter, sound absorption sponge inside the hood, good sealing of the cab reduces noise of the whole machine.
2. Strong power: Shangchai efficient China stage III engine and hydraulic torque converter, the optimal torque converter achieves the best matching of torque converter and engine, reducing the start time, increase the work of torque output at low speed, strong and powerful. The optional herringbone tread tires, the adhesion can be increased by 10% in loosing soil and leveling, further enhance the power output.
3. Efficient operation: improves the displacement of hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor, increase the oil cylinder speed by 20%, realizes the industry leading work efficiency, the optimized blade shape can turn and remove the soil quickly and efficiently, and realize optimal load distribution and the minimum material accumulation within the rotary discarea.
uMore motor grader